Blessed Faith Ministries began in 1998 at 3410 Rio Linda Boulevard in Sacramento, California with approximately seven members. Pastor Levon Davis founded the church with the assistance of another Elder who later served as his Assistant Pastor for several years. The church grew rapidly over the next year to over sixty-five members. At that time a larger building was needed to continue the rate of growth. Blessed Faith Ministries was blessed to find a larger location at 3632 Branch Street where strength and growth continued. At the Branch Street location, Pastor Davis began to assess the community needs and attempted to provide for their needs through community outreach, economic development, job search training, and continued education programming. With continued growth, Blessed Faith has been at several locations which included The Double Tree Hotel, The Del Paso Theater, 1401 Florin Rd, 1791 Tribute Road, Suite D, and its current location 34th & Y street, “The house of Miracles” 3400 Y Street Sacramento Ca. Dr. Davis and the Blessed Faith Ministries family continues to be devoted to Kingdom Building, This is accomplished through assisting men and women off the streets from all walks of life. We endeavor to show them a new purpose through Biblical Teaching and prayer, which leads them to deliverance and chasing destiny. This develops Disciples to become fully engaged followers of Jesus Christ. These followers are able to connect with God and others in healthy relationships; by growing in God and with others through the Word of God and fellowship. This leads them to serve God by blessing others, our church, our communities and the world.